Monday, November 22, 2010

hai

ohh my life just got even more confusing today during last period... oh dear lord. its a long story that im not gonna tell here to the world, but... yeah. lets move on already.
                   xxx
so. its raining... love.love.love. and i heard some thunder earlier which made me smiiiile... yay storms. man i dont know what to post now. ummmmm well i had my first performance with my dance company fri nite which was fun~ me leah and erin screwed up majorly on one of our dances, but otherwise it was all good... yay dance. so i got me some sherbert from a friend... totally random and made my day i was like whaaaaa and he's like i got you sherberrrrrt!!! i shared with friends at lunch and we were happy people. umm what else? weeeel i also got me a report card and i done got all a's cept fer one stinkin b. grrr. ah well. whats with mah accent going on? *shudder* scaaaaaarrry. oh dear. i have to go now but i promise ill do a better post soon cuz these little ones are suckkkyyyy!!!!
     love always
.:kara.grace:.

No comments:

Post a Comment