Thursday, October 7, 2010

all the wasted time the hours that were left behind that answers that we'll never find they dont mean a thing tonight

song of the day: the great escape by boys like girls ( love this song... makes me happy)
 xxx
when it comes down to it... i feel weird today. i dont know, alot has happened and i cant make sense of most of it. its hard to explain it, can't describe it... i don't even know what it is myself. perhaps its fall, the cold air may be getting to my head and severing important ties so i cant think right. is that a plausible theory or am i just insane? and when all is said and done i dont even know anymore so ill go with a little insanity and a lot of confusion, hows that?
xxx
in other news. today was alrite, school was blah, nothing great to report. umm oh, im going to bubble island  tommorow with some friends ( youngju, mike, and jessica) so that should be fun ^_^ and i lost my permit so i have to find 25 bucks to get a new one >.< ergh. oooh and then i got moved up a dance class so ill have that fri night~ yay. and sat we get to go hang out with the boys we're adopting (we're gonna go to the zoooooo) and then sunday church and dance again for performance team! theennn dance again on tuesday. dance dance bayyybeeee. i love dance, i think right now thats one of the things that keeps me going everyday.
                 xxx
more later, my loves. more later.
  .:kara.grace:.

1 comment:

  1. It must be the cool air. It really seems to be getting to me, too.

    Bubble Island? Lucky! :P

    Congrats on dance! And I hope you have fun this weekend with the boys. ;) When will they become a part of your family?

    Anyway, I really hope you start feeling better. It sucks so much, I know. Can't wait to get the Thing back, see what you have written. :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete