Wednesday, October 6, 2010

a meme cuz im too lazy to post :/

stole this from plushie so ill assume he is all the I's

01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?

nah



02) What was your dream growing up?
to be happy


03) What talent do you wish you had?
 to understand people


04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
hmm how about an arnold palmer



05) Favorite vegetable?

potatoes



06) What was the last book you read?
cage of stars



07) What zodiac sign are you?

libra i think...


08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
ears once. wish i had more :/



09) Worst Habit?
 speaking without thinking... listening to my heart and not my head.... arguing things for the sake of arguing and then making ppl mad cuz surprisingly not eveyrone enjoys arguing :/



10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
 sure, hop on my handlebars


11) What is your favorite sport?

volleyball, irish dance



12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
umm both



13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
        ha



14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?

classified



15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
         i only drink my milk ice cold.. literally milk with ice cubes or it grosses me out



16) Do you have any pets?
dog named mooshoo, cat named tommy, hamster named mr darcy



17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
           depends when and who was home


18) What was your first impression of me?
silly, funny




19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?

terrifying



20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?

psh dont even get me started


21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
crime partner



22) What color eyes do you have?
blueeee


23) Ever been arrested?

well.... there was taht one time... jk no i havent

24) Bottle or can soda?

bottle !!



25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?


travel the world



27) What's your favorite place to hang out?


under the stars anynight


28) Do you believe in ghosts?


in my way



29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
read, write, dance... talk, love... take showers... play piano... eat cheese...



30) Do you swear a lot?

sometimes


31) Biggest pet peeve?

ppl who put God in a box, self centered ppl, the sound of styrofoam being rubbed together... the list goes on and on



32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?

disastrous



33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?

more than anything



34) Favorite and least favorite food?



Favorite: mozzarella sticks
least: hmm i dunno?



35) Do you believe in God?


yes... but its complicated



36) Will you repost this so I can fill it out and do the same for you?



yes siree

1 comment:

  1. Eww, milk with ice cubes? >.< I used to do that when I was younger, it really grosses me out now.

    <3 #25

    XD Styrofoam still bothers you? I remember having fun with that one.... >)

    ReplyDelete