Monday, October 4, 2010

To fifteen

Here's to fifteen. Of all the years I've lived, fifteen has been my biggest yet for a million reasons... it was my first time sneaking out of the house and sneaking a guy in my window, my first kiss, my first time where i turned on everything I believed in so I could look at it from a distance, and see who i was... my first time really yelling at my parents, my first guitar playing experience, my first time being stalked... i went through 4 guys in one year, changed schools and churches, moved up drastically in dance competition, found out who my real friends were, started driving, became a portland mount hope youth grouper... i could go on and on but my point is this : fifteen was a big year... so heres to fifteen... and heres to the future, to sixteen and a drivers license and drama and college in a few years and life in the big wide world.... here's to the future. and here's to you, my blog readers~ thanks for sticking with me through thick and thin. i owe you one.
                   love,
   .:kara.grace:.

1 comment:

  1. First off, I am soo sorry for not commenting on your posts. >.< I haven't been reading blogs much, I'll try to comment on as many as I can.

    I love this post. <3 Here's to fifteen. And for me, soon, I guess, here's to sixteen.

    ReplyDelete