Saturday, October 2, 2010

girl meets hamster

song of the day: here we go by ok go ( <3 )

so today i had my family bday party and one of my gifts was a hamster cage, food and bedding ^_^ 2morro i get to pick out my very own teddy bear hamster from petco~ yay! the only problem is apparently they dont like loud noises (yelling, music blaring) and the shock of it can make them actually DIE so im thinking me and my friend are going to have to find a happy medium because i yell... alot. and i blare my music... alot.
                                              THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!
ill post pics of mine when i get it tommorow~ eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! so cute!
                                     xxx
in other news! for my bday so far.. ive got lotsa money which is really good cuz i want to buy a 250 dollar camera ASAP...  and i got so yesterday by westerfield (w00t w00t) and keeping the moon by sarah dessen which is rullllly good and... more monies... and hamster stuff ^_^ annnd more phoenix axe body spray ( yummmmm) what else to report? ho hum. i gotta go so ill post more later~ k loves?
          love,
  .:kara.grace:.

No comments:

Post a Comment