Thursday, September 23, 2010

where hath my social networking sight fled?

hello dear friends and enemies
Its in my heart to say
I truly hope that all of you
Have had a lovely day

I will not lie and swear that mine
Was perfect or the best
Honestly I feel like I'm
In need of days of rest

With dreams of sleeping I drudge on
In happy and in sad
On rainy days, on sunny days
On giggly days, and mad

When weekends come I relish it
The moments I relax

But just 2 days is all I get
Then dreaded school is back.

It's not like I just hate my school
The people there are nice
But all the teachers probing eyes
Are much too high a price

And so right now while I should be
Now scribbling homework down
I'm taking time to type a rhyme
That's lamer than a clown...
xxx
alrite that was dumb...haha i couldnt help myself, i enjoy thinking in rhyme sometimes, you should try it, its a good challenge :3. seeoooo about my title~ is anyone else's facebook down or is it just this stupid computer. errrgggh facebook is my happy place on the interneeeeeet i know thats lame and addict sounding, but its where all my friends are... like hanging out online and now its *sniffle sniffle* GONE! or atleast for now... it says theres a network error and blah blah whatever *sigh. sad.
xxx
school was alrite today, i had a few.... sterrange experiences including ANOTHER mention of the mall (courntey, you know what im talking about...),a SUPER confusing argument in chem, another confusing and funny argument in lit, and in general just a LONG DAY. thursdays are bad days for classes (i have dif classes every day of the week) so thursdays go like this:
double hermeneutics ( two periods)
rhetoric 1
algebra
LUNCH
art
world lit
chem
so art and lunch and lit were alrite, but double hermeneutics? REALLLY ergh. its soo boring. and rhetoric is just confusing. algebra is BLEH, and chem is chaos. in a bad way. Oh lordy.
xxx
to end, some lyrics for a song i heard on a kids station today... its so cute ^_^
look it up and listen~ its adorable.

I went to see the doctor
I had come down with the blues
She said that I can’t cure you but heres something you can do, take out a piece of paper and go sit down for a while and a draw a pretty picture of something that makes you smile
I know what makes me happy i didn’t have to think for long but when i tried to draw it, it always came out wrong
i had a box of 12, 48 and 64 but no where could i find that one shade i was looking for

I guess i had realized it should have come as no surprise, crayola doesn’t make a color for your eyes
There is no way that i could possibly describe you
crayola doesn’t make a color to draw my love


see? ahhh doooor uuuh buuuuwl.
love fohevah

1 comment:

  1. I love this realization, i guess, for me at least i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete