Tuesday, September 7, 2010

first day of school. and my great luck.


song of of the day:here in your arms by hellogoodbye

today was the first day of school (half day) and my day has actually been the best ive had in quite a long time. i showered/dried/straightened my hair last nite so when i got up all i had to do was get dressed, put on mah makeup and crimp random pieces of hair. either way, i woke up around 6:20 ish and rolled out of bed and turned on my christmas lights~ which are much nicer than a normal lite when you first wake up lemme just say~ and got around.... and then we left around 7:30... and i got squished in the back between the boys and cranked my MP3 player (until the end by breaking benjamin being my theme song today). okay why am i giving you a play by play? lemme give an OVERVIEW. arrived at school, and ooooh i decorated my LOCKER with pictures and stuff and hung my dear friend Lucas on the back wall so i see him and smile when i open my locker. so im standing at my locker feeling awkward and like 3 ppl walked by, saw my pic of Gir in his dog suit and were like NO WAY i love that show~ i have found kindred spirits!! anyways. then we had an assembly~long and boring. then like 15 minutes of every class to get a feel for what its like, then we left! yaaay. when i got home i went for a bike ride and found my lucky guy, who definitely brought me luck <3 <3 <3 which made me very very very happy. and it was a lovely day in general, i went up to the hill for a few minutes and it was amazing, the wind and the sun and EVERYTHING. and now... here i am! chilling. loving today. wishing for things i can't have.
xxx
so. here we are. at the brink of fall, almost done with summer. and im feeling a million things... its like whaaaaaaaat? where did that come from? *sigh.
xxx
guess whaaaat? i get to go on a retreat next week~ from wed to fri with school, im reaaaaally excited. it should be fun. wish i had a camera to take pictures with :(
all my love,
~me

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you like your new school! What classes do you have? :D

    I love fall. There's just something about it... It makes me happy. Peaceful. :]

    ...What other boys were in your van?

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too :3 i have geography, rhetoric, world history, algeblaaah 2, chem, art ( rully fun), hermeneutics, college prep, lit... uh i think thats all?

    i agree. its beautiful, and it has some lovely gloomy days!! and the leaves are.. breathtaking. i think summers gone. mixxed feelings, im not gonna lie.

    i was between doug and justin, we have the neighbors for awhile *sigh.

    ReplyDelete