Friday, September 3, 2010

scattered

song of the day: say goodbye by skillet

i have always believe that the hill is an enchanted place, but these last two days... i have been completely reassured beyond the shadow of a doubt. yesterday i rode up there, really torn up about alot of stuff and confused and as i rode up the hill, i noticed one solitary perfectly yellow dandelion. its the first one ive seen in weeks, and it totally cheered me up, little things make my day. today, i was feeling really down and... scattered as i was riding around, taking in my crazy stressful life all at once and feeling overwhelmed, when i rode to the hill and walked to the top with my bike~ as soon as i sat down i was kinda half crying, like right on the verge but not letting myself and... okay, im a mess. but anways, sitting there i just got this rush of horribleness and all of the sudden, the sun broke through the clouds and shined right on me, like the universe knew i needed it, and i couldnt help but smile. so i layed back and looked at the patchy blue sky and smiled because somehow... its all gonna be alrite.
xxx
what else to say... wull i had to help at a garage sale and make cookies to sell there (sugar and chocolate/peanutbutter chip) they turned out reaaaally good, i was impressed with my maaad baking skills ;) no really im a pretty bad baker really but i enjoy messing around in the kitchen~
xxx
so. i reactivated my old blog! i actually dont even know the address... but its called moments of irrelevancy and ive decided to start posting my poems, for ppl taht dont know i write alot of poetry but lemme warn you, i only write when im depressed or in pain or feeling something horrid so its all depressing, please dont be worried or be like whoooah shes always maad or saad cuz its not true, what im posting is all my poems from like the last 3 years to now.
xxx
i feel... a million things, i feel... like i need to stop writing now. im gonna get myself in trouble.
*sigh.
love forever and always
~kara

1 comment:

  1. The hill is truly an enchanted place. God's taking care of you. <3

    I am going to follow your new-old blog~. ;)

    ReplyDelete