Sunday, September 19, 2010

bleeeh

hello guys~ well i have to much to blog abouuut now, its weird. i dont even know where to start so ill go with retreat. retreat was with my leetle school from wed to fri... it was alot of fun, i went from being strangers with all my classmates, to meeting "my soul mate" dalia masaad ( a hilarious senior grl), skipping arm in arm with kim and adrianna and countless other scarily friendly gestures~ but it was awesome and i won slimbo (limbo but walking on a tarp covered in soap and water) yaaay and my grade won second in the vball tournament, yaaay. then fri i had dance and we picked up a grl from japan for the weekend ( naoku, shes really sweet)... then sat was FEIS (wooo hooooo~~~~!) where i got 2 firsts and a second so im mostly in prizewinner now... but my head is so sore from my stupid wig, i have a bump on my head where the combs dug in on the top. OWW! today... we went to check out a performance group close to where we live and ended up getting in so now im up to dance three times a week~ good lord! private lessons tuesdays, group on fri and performance sundays... man.
xxx
bored out of my skull today~ and im not feeling like school tommorow. im feeling like curling under my covers and sleeping for an eternity. that would be nice. and to end, some song lyrics that were on the wall in my dance studio...

Shall we dance?
On a bright cloud of music shall we fly?
Shall we dance?
Shall we then say "Goodnight and mean "Goodbye"?

love
.:kara.grace:.

No comments:

Post a Comment