Monday, September 20, 2010

things that make you go hrmmm


song of the day: crash by the acro-brats
i was watching mr beans holiday and this song was on it... i happen to love it~ the song and the movie... but the song i mean here~ its good for running :3
xxx
so i just have to make a comment on the pic... i happen to find this HILARIOUS because of the whole twilight thing. now i cant say much because i have never bothered to read/watch twilight, but i can say this: from what ive heard its purty lame, no es verdad?
xxx
on the title: so at my school everyone in the HS and jr hi gets jobs for after school and today i had the job of vaccuming 3 classrooms. so i did mr belot and mrs feldpaush's rooms, then i came to mr sochay's room and guess who was sitting at his desk... this wispy blonde barbie doll of a 28 year old, his wifey poo. she got up and said "hi! ohh its so nice to meet you~ arent you just lovely!" and hugged me... i stiffly hugged back in shock and smiled with my mouth " nice to meet you too..." then in walked 52 year old mr.sochay " oh you've met my wife! how nice!" i laughed nervously and plugged in the vaccum as quickly as possible. alrite, question of the day: what does malibu barbie see in a half bald half indian old guy? yeah im wondering myself....
xxx
so today i learned that halloween really originated as a Christian holiday~ apparently a bunch of Christians decided to dress up as witches and goblins and demons to mock satan and his lack of power... mr belots example was that this would be like in 1920 dressing as al capone and making fun of him all day while running around town. basically, old time satire. i find this really interesting... so eventually it morphed into a pagan holiday for a while i guess, but its origins are totally pure. so i guess all the anti-halloweenies need to hear that ;)
xxx
well tommorow my parents get to go meet deandre and dionte, the two boys we are ADOPTING~ yaaaaay! im so excited~! the only reason im not excited is cuz this means that i have to babysit from like 4 to 8, but if i get paid then yaaay! hmm other news? oh right~ i rode my bike with my sister up to a local golf course yesterday, that was fun, and i turned in my app to work next spring/summer... i doubt ill get the job cuz i know NOTHING about golf, but you know it can't hurt to try now and then i guesss
xxx
alrite, now call me a crazy geek but i must admit: as we speak i am ordering additional textbooks for out of school work. saxon alge2 and abeka grammar to be precise~ why? because my school does rhetoric which is learning to present a point and argue it in written form but not grammar for grades 11 and up so i dont want to lose all my grammar knowledge... and the math is because my book is just STUPID and really hard to learn from so i decided to do saxon on my own and work it out to try to learn it, plus then i can go ahead if i want or just go at my own pace. yeah im crazy, but i'm really planning on going hard core for school work this year~ i need good grades!!
xxx
alrite, its my bed time~ ill see you all later! thank you for tuning in to my insane ramblings, i feel priveleged to have held your attention for this long.
love always,
.:kara.grace:.

No comments:

Post a Comment