Monday, August 9, 2010

born in this world as it all falls apart

song of the day: young by hollywood undead

hello! well as you can see my blog is in full working order again, virtually the same as before actually which makes me feel tons better, i just felt uncomfortable posting when it was all different :/ but now its better.
xxx
i had some weird dreams last night 2 of them. first one was i was being kidnapped by a strange creepy guy who was following me saying " I'm a recovering alcoholic..." over and over again and then kidnapping me... and the other was a jumble, heres what i remember. playing on a playground, and zach efron teaching me how to properly jump from the ground to the slide like so in the picture... minus the guitar. then i was on a quest with plushie to make some kind of space ship or something? we had to sneak into a giant warehouse and grab parts. i distinctly remember grabbing a cardboard dog with bird feet and wings (dont ask) and saying "THIS is what we need!!" but mean old plushie made me put it back, explaining that it would be too hard to sneak out and it might start barking. valid point since its made of cardboard, genius! alrite, i would write more but my evil mum is making me go with her and the two korean boys staying at our house to the park. im not sure why she enjoys torturing me so much, but she seems to do this on a regular basis.
*sigh.
love,
. :kara.grace:.

1 comment:

  1. Well what was I supposed to do!?! You wanted to sneak out with an ugly cardboard dog, I had to say SOMEthing!!

    ReplyDelete