Tuesday, August 17, 2010

when all is said and done

my mum just walked up to me, put her foot on my shoulder and boomed " I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU!!!" in my right ear. "But you love me! heck, you MADE me!" she narrowed her eyes " not on purpose!" oh mum. i love her sometimes, and other times she drives me crazy. like when she makes me clean the house, or do my chores or watch the kids or when im having a bad day and shes bound and determined to squish the grouchiness out of me ( yes, shes has tried to umm squish the grouchiness out of me before. it only made me more grouchy.)
xxx
so, my sinister friends all jetted off to MI adventures today and im stuck here bcuz my uncle from AZ is here. well we were sposed to head out to some mini water park around here, but then my uncle called and was like wulll we should just go to grammas anda swim for awhile! grrrr. if i had known that, my parents would have let me go!!! wannngh.
xxx
oh the great and terrible beauty of it all. ~ line from great and terrible beauty, a book you all should read. courtney, im letting you borrow it. you must read it, its rllly good. remind me to hand it over next time i see you. and while we're on the subject, PLUSHIE you need to read <3 stargirl annd annd annd the knife of never letting go...
ahh, its time for me to go. eat lunch.
love and happyness.
.:kara.grace:.

2 comments:

  1. XDD Why did your mom say that?!

    Yes, I will read it! I started it in middle school, but didn't get very far (a few pages). I hear it's a VERY good book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh who knows, shes nuts. :3

    kk! ill bring it to the bk sale today~

    ReplyDelete