Friday, August 27, 2010

ping pong

i dont know why i titled this ping pong, when nothing i plan on writing today will have to do with ping pong. well, i guess i could write about ping pong... me and my best friend/worst enemy liz are pretty dang good at ping pong. at snow camp last year we pwned everyone! well erm that may have something to do with the fact that our version is hit it at each other, fight to the pain ;), you know. we actually managed to get it in someones hood! we were so amazed we started laughing hysterically~ we were sleep deprived to. anyways, i am posting about more than ping pong here!!!!!!!!
xxx
i gots to see my friend faithy today, i love her but dont agree with her entire life style :/ nevertheless it was great to see her again!! shes with this 23 year old guy with a daughter... he seems nice enough but its still weird, she's only barely 17 :/ meh.
xxx
yesterday fifteen dollars that i have been missing appeared on my desk... at first i thought hmm ive been looking for that for a week! it must have fallen out of a book or something... then i noticed the books it had been sitting under were ones i had just put there a few hours ago. then i noticed all the money was folded into little rectangles, nice and neat, which i never do. so i went upstairs and told my mum " guess what? my money appeared on my desk! folded up..." then the sibs came out of their rooms because im loud in general and they wanted to know what was up. my mum explained and glanced suspiciously between the two until doug ( my 8 year old kid brother) cracked and admitted he wanted to count it last week and "forgot" then "remembered" and returned it as soon as he could. i dont think he really got in trouble~ this vaguely irks me, but i got my money back so whatever.
xxx
i want to blog about something interesting now but im not sure what. hrm. well im really excited about the photo thing me and court are embarking on soon, it should be interesting..well i have to go off to my grammies house today to help with a garage sale. what is up with garage salllleeees lately, they are ruining mah liiife! arrrrgh. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. im sorry you all have to read about this. lemme come up with something interesting, kk?
xxx
hello, the name is brown. jane brown. not many people know this about me, but i am really a secret agent, why don't they know it? BECAUSE ITS A SECRET~ DUH! ahem, rite, anyways... :/ where was i? oh yeah, secret agent. today i did all sort of secret and diabolical things ( i work for the soviets). first I *gasp* WOKE UP then i *gasp* LAID IN BED FOR A LONG TIME. man. i know, hardcore. then i *glances around suspiciously* killed someone. MWAHAHAHA. yup. thats me. killer.
loooooove from your faithful soviet sniper
me

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm glad that your money turned up! I'm a bit surprised that it was Doug, though.

    So... we need to hang out. Soon. To talk about the photography thing/create a Master List, then just... Hang out! :D We don't talk enough!

    ReplyDelete