Wednesday, August 25, 2010

in which i ignore the inevitable


today i realized that i name my posts like i would the chapters of a book... i find this strange that i never noticed before. hrm. also, my song of the day? that usually has alot to do with the post whether i'll admit it or not. so here i am, once and for all admitting it~ if you want the inside story, like between the lines of what im saying, listen to the song of the day as you read, sometimes it will fill stuff in, sometimes it will be something that seems completely irrelevant but is on my mind... either way, it all ties in somehow. make any sense? prolly not. i never do. its... complicated. so im gonna ignore all the crap tahts been happening and write about a completely off topic thing thats been bothering me for quite some time.


SAVING JANE vs TAYLOR SWIFT
so, listen to girl next door by saving jane, then listen to you belong with me by taylor swift and tell me if you hear why im angry. TAYLOR SWIFT STOLE IT FROM SAVING JANE!!! grrr i only feel so strongly about this really because girl next door was my very fave song ever a few years ago and i hate to hear the idea decimated by miss swift. meh~!

xxx

in other news~ i finished working out the music for my song today! i recently found a poem i wrote a decided awww what the heck ill try to make a song outta it and its actually gone rather well. i wrote it back in february when i had this massive crush on a guy from my school who has a girlfriend, still, and everyone always asked if we were a couple cuz we did everything together but in the end she won and i moved on. ill post the lyrics one of these days...

xx

i got to go frog catching today over at my neighbors pond~ yaaaaaaaaay!! it was fun. i didnt expect to get in, but my huntress goddess senses took over and before i knew it i was waste deep going after the biiiiiiiiiiig froggies. which i didnt catch. all i caught was a few little ones and a few medium ones, and i got soaked. i HATE having soaking wet jean shorts... and underwear. eew

x

okay, i have to go my loves~ keep your chin up.

love, me
PS: i get to go to a new school~ its called new covenant and its pretty effin sweeeeet <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment