Sunday, August 29, 2010

horizontal integration.


song of the day: free of me by josh radin~ this song is really depressing but i really like it, the music is niiiiice
xxx
about my title, what do you think of when you hear horizontal integration? because is it just me our does it sound a bit... suggestive? i mean REALLY and then theres also vertical integration... kinky! just kidding. darn you plushie, now you got me saying kinky, i NEVER said kinky before you, now i say it all the time, you have CORRUPTED me, oh and i love you for it ;). anyways, so my dad had to write a whole paper on horizontal integration, and then he read it to me and the whole time i was thinking of it in the wrong way so i laughed quite frequently and proceeded to explain that i was "enchanted by the idea of this integration stuff..." he was clueless. haha.
xxx
i recently watched a rly funny vid called "grocery store musical" on improveverywhere.com it was so silly i laughed pretty hard when they wheeled a black guy on a car out and he started talking like obama~ it was funny, he's like " WE CAN!!!!!!" oh dear.
xxx
if you've never read hard love by ellen wittlinger you should, it was really goood and sad, the gist is a straight guy falls in love with a lesbi girl. its quite interesting.
xxx
well, i must go now my dears~ me and me padre and me hermana are going to ride into lake o on our bikes today ( O.o) should be an ADVENTURE~ YAAAAAAAAY.
love to you all,
~kara

1 comment:

  1. I love ImprovEverywhere. :3 One of my favourites is 'Food Court Musical'. I'm definitely checking out 'Grocery Store Musical'!

    Ooh, wait. I just remembered my favouritefavourite one (out of the ones I've read about/watched)!
    http://improveverywhere.com/2003/03/22/the-moebius/
    It's AMAZING. :o

    ReplyDelete